Thursday 12 February 2009

Injury Update

This gout attack is taking slightly longer to go than previous attacks which is chuffing frustrating. It's now Thursday and I am still having to work from home. Lucky Git some people may say but I don't think so. On the plus side I am getting a shed load of work done, on the flip-side I am going stir crazy and it does help meeting face to face when discussing certain issues. The foot is a lot better just slightly swollen and too sore to walk in a shoe. I am hoping by Sunday I will be ok for the long run. For the last couple of nights I have been doing 30 minutes on the exercise bike and some upper body weights so I am still ticking over.

I'd also like to say thank you to all the people that have mailed, commented or donated and provided me words of encouragement to get through this injury - it is greatly appreciated.

No comments: